Monday, May 27, 2013

Washing feet each other - Heavenly Mother

Washing feet each other

It was the day when the event for New Jerusalem’s Day was held. Through the blessings of Heavenly Mother, many brothers and sisters could participate in the event. The more thankful thing was that my husband was also blessed to make it to the event.
On the way home after everything was over, all our church members shared the fragrance of Zion on the bus and it was such a wonderful time. Actually, many male adults participated this time and Heavenly Mother encouraged and blessed them who work hard. One sister expressed feeling sorry for her husband who works hard till dawn, regretting she hasn't taken care of him well.
On that day, however, a missionary gave us a homework to do. That is, husband and wife wash their feet each other and youths and students wash their parents’ feet and then bring their pictures for confirmation.
Hearing this, everyone had a big smile on his/her face.
I just kept laughing because it should be a kind of embarrassing.  However, everyone seemed to be so interested in it with the fact that they were supposed to get some gifts when making some pictures for confirmation. 
I myself also decided to take a picture of it but when I got home, I just dozed off and couldn't do it.

Next day, female adults brought their pictures and I could find that everyone had such a bright smile on his/her face. They just washed their feet each other, which was quite simple and easy but huge happiness was found in them. Looking at the pictures, I also decided to do it for my husband myself. As my husband came back home, I urged him to hurry for it. In the beginning, he seemed kind of unhappy with the unexpected situation but then, he made a smile on his face soon. He even made some different poses in front of the camera.
He said he preferred his left side to be taken a picture, asking me to change the direction and take another picture. As I did whatever he said to me, he tried harder to make a pose and take a picture. Watching him doing that, I was so much happy. I don’t even remember how hard we laughed.
It was such a simple and trivial thing to wash feet each other, but it surely was a great gift and happiness to our family.  I myself also made up my mind to take care of and love him all the more, washing his feet too.
Heavenly Mother, I truly give sincere thanks to You for allowing me this great happiness and realization.

Washing feet is the example from  Jesus Christ to serve each other.  In this age, God the Mother show us the example to devote her to her spiritual children.  Through the love of Heavenly mother, we are changing and rebirthing, and she makes us to find the true meaning of our life.
Heavenly Mother is our spiritual Mother who are testifed by Bible.  There is no single creature which can give its life without mother in the world.
That is very natural principle that nobody can deny.
How precious chance is it!! to meet Heavenly Mother for our spiritual life...

No comments:

Post a Comment