Thursday, September 26, 2013

Changing Life in True Church - World Mission Society Church of God



Attending WMSCOG for 7 years
I've been attending the World Mission Society Church of God since 2006. Before attending, I never really had the true purpose for my life. But as a member of Church of God, I realized how to give love through many community services. I realized the value of life. And by living a life helping others, I also received compliments from my work place. I work in a bank, and though sometimes the work may be difficult, I don't complain, am always thankful and smile. That's why my boss says that I'm a positive person.
Through Heavenly Mother, I threw away all bad habits and became a true Christian.
As a husband, as a son, and even as a neighbor, I totally changed into a Christian who truly practices love.


Can you imagine your feeling when you meet true God ?
I can see that through this member of WMSCOG.
God is pleased to find the lost children and the lost child is also happy when he find his parents again.
His life may be changed after reunion with God the Father and God the Mother.
Mother's love is expressed on his smile.

1 comment:

  1. All members of the church of God are full of good energy and always happy b/c we found the amazing fact that we are not the children of God the Father alone but the children of both God the Father and God the Mother.

    ReplyDelete