Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Asking first, whatever it is - World Mission Society Church of God

When we see the history of Bible whether Old testament time or New testement time, those who obey God's will would be blessed.
Even though we do not know God's will in every moment, once we follow it and God show us exact answer.
Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother also give a blessing to those who obey their teaching, and you can ask whatever you want.  This is like  parents always want to give everything to their children.
I hope you meet your spiritual parents and the Savior in this age in World Mission Society Church of God.
Asking first, whatever it is

One month ago, I requested the city gas construction and it has been finally completed through three times of work.  When boiler engineers were doing their last work, I thought it was a little earlier than the lunch time. However, they looked a bit hungry, so I decided to cook noodles.  The problem was that I did it without asking them if they would like to eat it. Seeming difficult to answer, they just refused the food, because they thought it might be helpful to eat their proper lunch.  Finding no other alternatives, I had to go ask a new bride on the second floor to have noodles together.  Yet, she said she had to get some sleep because she just returned home after working night shift.   Then, I put the noodles into the plate and went straight to next door, the supermarket but the owner also said she was supposed to have lunch with her daughter.  Finally, I visited the owner of the stationary shop with the food but she also refused it, saying she never eats noodles at all.
I felt even absurd in the fact that my thought was totally wrong.  I just thought everyone would love to eat it too since I myself love any kinds of flour based foods like noodles. Eating that overcooked noodles, I became deeply sit on brood. 
Rather than doing my own way, I have decided to put into action after taking a look at the opinion of the other party.  After marriage, when I needed some soy sauce or bean paste for cooking, I used to go to the platform for crocks of sauces and condiments myself, thinking mother-in-law would have felt bothered at my questions one by one. Now I come to think of that time after many years, I could realize she must have liked sister-in-law who works asking her questions one by one.
So is it in God.  Rather than doing my own way and thoughts, we should ask God in detail about what we should do so everything goes smoothly without any problems. 
From now on, I would like to pray and ask for God, walking in the right path in belief that Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother would be pleased with.
I truly give all thanks and praise to Elohim God for allowing me this wonderful realization.

1 comment:

  1. All of Christians want to get God's blessing
    God say I rested Seventh day,Sabbath day
    He made it holy and bless
    It means if we want to get blessing from God, have to keep Sabbath day, God's commands

    ReplyDelete