Monday, December 3, 2012

Mother - WMSCOG

Sometime I took as matter of course that Mather take care of us and work for family.
But, now, I  feel Mother also didn't want to wake up earily and rather she might want to take a rest. 
She has been living to think her child and worry about family for her whole life.
The most beautiful word in the whole universe is "Mother".
How can I express this word with any of it !!

Mother’s Back
The lumbar vertebra 4 and 5 has been protruded. You have that pain on your back because this protruded bone is pressing against your nerves.”  
My mother, who had pain on her back for several years, was diagnosed as herniated lumbar disc at the orthopedics. 
The doctor thoroughly explained, showing the result of her X-ray.
Seeing the X-ray of her back hanging against the light, it looked like bones of the dinosaur that I've once seen in a museum.
The bones were remarkably crooked, starting from her neck bones.
I stared at her back bone. It was all full with tension like an arrow before it got released to nowhere.
The world was there for me to run farther, just like my mother’s crooked back.
Hanging against the light, the X-ray of my mother’s back was telling me that, without words.
Source:: ‘Letter of Oxygen’  YKY

I can't help but thank to Heavenly Mother who hold this sinner in her arms without words.
The world in darkness needs the love of Heavenly Mother.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother.. Thank you for your unconditional love toward this sinful child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give thanks to God the mother giving us love.

    ReplyDelete