Thursday, November 22, 2012

God's Seal - PASSOVER, World Mission Society Church of God

There are many kinds of disaster on earth - earthquake,   typhoon, flood, and various accidents. So, many people have died and also faced on a frequent disaster.

When I saw a child who was injured for earthquake in Haiti in several years ago,  I felt so pity and I could realize man is very incapable.

Thus, I'd like to give thanks to God who give us the way to live in any disasters. 
It is  right time that all mankind should know that way.

Rev. 7:1~3  After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.  Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, Having the seal of the living God.  ~~ 3. "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."

As you see above, God ordered angels to hold wind until putting a seal on the foreheads of his servants.  Then, we can understand that four winds will be laid down by finishing the work of put a seal.
Therefore, we have to be put a seal by God.  What is God's seal then?

Jn 6: 27  "Do not work for food this spoils, but for food that endeures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval."

God placed His Seal on Jesus.
If we want to have the seal, we should become one body with Jesus.
How can we become one the Jesus?

Jn 6 : 53 ~ 56 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.  Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.  For my Flesh is real food and my blood is real drink,  Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him."

If we eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood, we receive God's seal.
How can we eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood?

Mt 26:26~28  While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat: this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "drink from it, all of you.  This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins."

Jesus said that the Passover bread is "my body."
and He said that the Passover wine is "my blood."
So, the Passover allows us to have God's seal.

Passover is the only way to avoid disaster in this age.  So then, Christ Ahnsahnghong came to restore this precious Passover which was abolished after A.D  325 and to let us know about Heavenly Mother.
World Mission Society Church of God is only one to celebrate Passover exactly in the whole world.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wmscognews
http://kingahnsahnghong7.wordpress.com/

http://vimeo.com/wmsnews
http://jerusalem144000.wordpress.com/
http://english.watv.org/

3 comments:

  1. God promised to protect his people from the last disaster with the passover. I want to share this good news with other people who don't know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passover is the very precious truth giving the life to us.
    Wish to do Passover along with many men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passover is the seal of the Living God. After keeping the Passover, the Flesh and Blood of God remains in our body. What can harm God? Nothing.

    ReplyDelete